WE’VE MADE OUR SERVICE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE.
• We provide you with a recycling container at no cost to you.
•Text or call us when it is close to full. We come and empty the container with a vacuum truck within 48 hrs.
• We utilize predictive software, so after a few pickups we can predict when your container will be full and you should never have to even think about your grease recycling service.
• We have several sizes of recycling containers to fit your unique needs or space constraints. We offer everything from 30 and 55 gallon drums, to 300 and 150 gallon lightweight heavy duty plastic containers.
OUR CONTAINERS ARE:
• Lightweight and easily moveable
• Lockable to prevent theft or tampering
• Available with grates to prevent trash and debris collecting
• Compliant with all local health department regulations
We also off a Home Cooking Oil Drop-Off location in Detroit. Cooking oil and grease should NEVER be thrown into the sink or toilet. It ends up in our sewer system and can create disastrous and expensive consequences.
Every restaurant is unique. One-size-fits-all approaches are, by nature, never a perfect fit. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you--your scale, your space, your preferences, and your one-of-a-kind challenges.
We collect waste fryer oil exclusively for use as locally sourced biodiesel. We burn our own recycled fuel in our vehicles, so no extra pollution is created in the course of providing our service.
Using a recycled waste product for biodiesel production does not divert global food supply chains. In this manner, not only can you play a key role in keeping food production costs down, but also a key role in the transformation of our energy sector, and the preservation of ecosystems and biodiversity around the world.
We are also dedicated to promoting and rewarding our service clients' waste recycling efforts. Our goal is to educate and inform local consumers about the difference they are making in patronizing our client's establishments.